Source Code: https://github.com/MushroomMaula/fastapi_login
fastapi-login provides a convenient, simple to use user authentication for FastAPI.
- Provides a simple authorization dependency
- Support for token in either request headers or as cookie
- Usable as a middleware to create your own dependencies
- Support for callbacks when user is unauthorized
- Support for OAuth2 scopes
- OpenAPI support
The idea of
fastapi-login is to provide an easy to use and setup authorization system for your routes
while being as barebone and customizable as possible. Therefore, no default database user model or
login/registration routes are provided in the packages.
If thats what you need there are other packages which provide more functionality out of the box such as fastapi-users.